Posted on: JanProduct Feature: GE LED Bright Stik™
We are so excited about the latest innovation in energy efficient lighting from GE, the LED Bright Stik™!
GE’s LED Bright Stik™ illuminates spaces with soft white light instantly, with no ‘warm up’ time. Its sleek cylindrical shape fits in place of a 60-watt incandescent, halogen, and CFL. It is an excellent longer life, lower energy alternative to CFL with many additional benefits. Keep reading to learn more about this new lighting option!
- Quick and easy solution to reduce maintenance costs
- Uses 80% less energy than incandescent and 20% less energy than CFL
- For example, using only 10 watts of energy, saves over $82 in energy costs over the rated life of a lamp versus a standard 60 watt incandescent lamp based on $0.11 per kWh. Provides similar light output (760 vs. 840 lumens).
- Instant full brightness
- Fits more fixtures & more durable than CFL
- 15,000 hour rated life (L70)
- Lasts 50% longer than CFL (10,000 hrs)
- Lasts 15X longer than incandescent/halogen (1,000 hrs)
- These lamps are energy efficient, contain no lead or mercury, and are compliant with material restriction requirements of RoHS
- Worry-free use and disposal
- Available in soft white (warm, yellow) or daylight (cool, blue) color temperatures
GE Quality and Reliability
- 3-year limited warranty
Call or visit your local Valu Home Center and speak to one of our knowledgeable Sales Associates to learn more about LED lighting solutions, including the GE LED Bright Stik™ for your home.