Customer service is at the core of our culture!
Each year we gather over 40 vendors, and over 900 members of our Store Teams, to get together for our premiere training event: the Associate Product Fair! A large part of what makes our team able to provide the best customer service possible is advanced knowledge of the products we carry in our stores. Our associates get their information straight from the source!
On March 15th, we braved the blizzard and celebrated the 27th year of the Associate Product Fair at Salvatore’s Italian Gardens.
Our team gets the scoop on the all the newest items for 2017.
Our team learned about the exciting new products we’ve introduced this year.
In addition to year-round training that is available to all members of our team, the Associate Product Fair helps all members of our team be as well equipped as possible to help with your next DIY project. Vendors from quality brands including:
- Tarkett Aloft – luxury vinyl flooring that’s easy to install and looks like real wood
- Milwaukee – Valu’s newest line of power tool accessories: Nothing But Heavy Duty!
- Poulan Pro Mowers – new lawn care equipment for Spring, including a dual blade battery powered mower
- Philips Lighting – a wide range of new and innovative LED bulbs
- Flood – new Flood Pro Series exterior wood stains, now offering better protection, backed up by an even better warranty
- Rust-Oleum – showing off a great new section of craft paints that will be available at Valu this Spring
We acknowledged some of our most driven and dedicated members of our team!
We are so grateful to have Associates and Store Managers who consistently work to better themselves, and continue to grow and thrive throughout their Valu Home Centers career. At the Associate Product Fair, we reward members of our team for accomplishments including, but not limited to: Associate of the Year, Years of Service, and the highly coveted Founders Memorial Award. Here are the winners of the 2016 Founder’s Memorial Award.
While the Product Fair is a time to learn about new products and the latest DIY techniques, it’s also a time to have fun as a team.
Check out some more highlights!