Eco-friendly. Biodegradable. Delicious.
Made of cardboard and bamboo, this portable grill is enough to feed 4 hungry adults! The CasusGrill™ uses nature’s own building blocks to cook for 60+ minutes at 600º. Pure and simple. It’s a natural grill that offers the best way to prepare a meal outdoors.
The CasusGrill is a redesign and green transformation of the aluminum disposable grill. It’s made of sustainable materials without the use of metals. It’s safer, more efficient, produces less waste — and most importantly makes GREAT food!
How does it work?
The CasusGrill™ is eco-friendly and biodegradable and is made of Quick Oxylite™ bamboo charcoal briquettes, insulating lightweight lava stones, natural bamboo, and cardboard packaging. The CasusGrill™ is easy to light by using Quick Oxylite™, ready to grill in 5 minutes and retains its heat for more than 60 minutes. It creates a high, even temperature that ensures your food gets properly grilled with a delicious crispy barbeque finish. The thermal insulation reduces the outside temperature of the grill. It is even possible to hold the grill in your bare hands while it is grilling without any burn damage. When choosing the CasusGrill™ you will make a difference, it’s a better choice for your food and your planet. Choose a better future.
Is it really better for the environment?
The CasusGrill™ uses up to 50% less charcoal compared to the existing single-use grills on the market which results in less CO2 emission. The CasusGrill™ should be decomposed in a trash bin. If not, it will degrade and will not leave any traces of aluminum for up to 200 years in nature like conventional single-use grills. After use, you can also put the CasusGrill™ in a bonfire and no trash is left in nature except the special lava stones. The lava stones are used in nurseries as soil improvement and can be returned to nature again without any harm. It comes from nature and goes back to nature without any trace in the environment.
Where do I use it?
You can bring the CasusGrill™ almost everywhere with a good conscience – to the beach, park, fishing trip or when hiking in the mountains. There is no limit! You can use the CasusGrill™ all year around – during a cold winter day in -10°C / 14°F in 2,000 meters’ height or on a hot summer day at the beach.
• Quick Oxylite™ Ready to grill in 5 minutes
• Grilling time approx. 60 minutes
• No iron or aluminum which takes up to 200 years to decompose
• Sustainable and eco-friendly
• All natural materials – charcoal, lava stone, bamboo and cardboard
• All materials are biodegradable except the lava stones
• Can be disposed in a bonfire and leaves NO trash
• Even and high heat – ideal for great BBQ food
• Thermal insulation – reduces the outside the temperature of the grill
• Reduced CO2 emissions because of use of less charcoal
• World Patent Pending grill technology
• Winner of Danish Design Award 2017 – category “Feel Good”
Choose a better future with CasusGrill — now at your local Valu Home Centers!