STORM BLASTER® is an all season sealant for exterior use in weather extremes. It can be applied to cold or wet surfaces and still retain its excellent adhesion.
What makes STORM BLASTER® special?
- Instantly Bonds & Seals – Even Wet and Oily Surfaces
- Permanently Flexible – Won’t Crack or Split
- Extreme Temperature Application - From 0°F to 140°F
- Minimal Surface Prep
Where can I use it?
- Most plastics
How can I apply it?
1) Surface should be free from loose mortar, release agents, old caulking, old paint, or other contaminants.
2) Cut tip to desired orifice size at a 45° angle, puncture inner seal and load cartridge into caulk gun
3) Squeeze trigger to start flow of material, then work caulk into joint.
4) Smooth or trim caulk with a proper tool. Small amount of soapy water or mineral spirits helps smoothing.
5) Clean up with mineral spirits.
6) FOR BEST RESULTS: Do not use in areas of continuous submersion (i.e. aquariums or swimming pools). Do not use in areas where temperatures exceed 180°F. Do not apply to frosty or icy surfaces. STORM BLASTER® may damage some plastics, such as polystyrene foam insulation.