Krylon Sea Glass Spray Paint (we used the color Ice)
Dad's favorite beverage
1. Tape off the rim, bottom, and handle of the mug with Scotch Blue Painter's Tape.
2. Place the stickers or stencils.
3. Spray with Krylon Sea Glass Paint taking care not to spray inside the glass. This paint drys fast!
4. Once the paint has dried, remove tape and stickers, and give it a quick rinse.
5. Now the only thing left is to fill it with dad's favorite ice-cold beverage! To keep this mug looking good for a long time, we recommend washing it by hand and not using any abrasive cloths or sponges.