Your lawn is just like you – it likes to be fed! And there’s no better way to feed your lawn than with Scotts Turf Builder fertilizer.
The first step in the Scotts 4 step program is Turf Builder with Halts. You’re going to want to put it on the lawn in early spring as grass greens up. It will prevent crabgrass growth for a period up to 4 months and feed the lawn for up to 2 months. It’s important to note that Turf Builder with Halts cannot be applied with grass seed to the same area at the same time. And if you do apply it, you won’t be able to plant grass in that area for 4 months. Likewise, if you have just planted new seed, you cannot apply Turf Builder with Halts until the grass seed has germinated, come up, and been mowed 4 times.
- Stops crabgrass before it invades and protects your lawn all season.
- Feeds for a fast green-up after winter
- Rain, snow or freezing conditions after application won’t affect product performance
- For best results, lawn should receive 1/4 to 1/2 inch of water from rainfall or watering within 2-3 days after application
- Not for use on dichondra or bentgrass lawns
comments powered by Disqus