Valu Home Centers proudly offers a wide variety of spray paints from brands you trust.
Shop confidently no matter what color, finish, sheen, or shine you choose with paints from Krylon and Rust-Oleum. Both of these names have been household staples for many years, and they have earned the trust of do-it-yourselfers and hobbyists everywhere.
Valu Home Centers currently stocks over 300 colors of spray paint, meaning we carry the largest selection of spray paint in the Buffalo, Syracuse, and Erie areas.
That’s right: we stock even more varieties than the big-box stores.
Give your project a Painter’s Touch.
Rust-Oleum® Painter’s Touch® Ultra Cover 2X spray paint is designed to provide long lasting protection and durability. These sprays apply easily, provide excellent coverage, and dry fast. Plus, this smooth glossy finish comes in dozens of popular colors.
Let your creativity run wild with craft paints!
In addition to a vast array of colors, Valu Home Centers also stocks spray paints that are specially formulated for craft applications. The possibilities are endless!
- Add fun and functionality to any project with chalk board spray paint, or clear dry erase spray paint.
- Give your decor some serious sparkle with glitter spray paint.
- Make new items look old, or old items look new, with rustic chalky finish spray paint.
- Create a mirrored, metallic, or shimmer-metallic effect to raise the status of any surface.
- Get the sea glass look with spray paint, even if you’re far away from the ocean.
- Use a stencil with frosted glass spray paint to create decorative elements on any hard surface.
Take your spray paint to the SUPERMAXX®.
Krylon® SUPERMAXX® All-in-One is a premium paint specially designed with Superbond® Technology, offering outstanding adhesion to most difficult surfaces. No sanding or priming required!
Practical paints for everyday applications.
Some DIY spray paint projects are more about function than form. Valu Home Centers stocks a variety of utility oriented spray paints to help you get your home looking great!
- Easily cover rust with spray enamel, and spruce up your outdoor furniture.
- Mark a hole in the sidewalk in fluorescent yellow spray paint for safety.
- If your grill is looking worse for wear, use spray paint that can stand up to high heat to give it a fresh look.
- Make over an unsightly utility pole with a hammered metallic spray paint, or a stone finish spray paint, for a more refined finish.
- Hide your hunting gear with spray camouflage paint.
- Fill gaps fast with flexible rubber spray coating.
Our knowledgeable Associates are here to help with your spray paint project.
Our Associates are paint experts who would love to help you with creative solutions for your next do-it-yourself spray paint project. We can help you find the right paint for the job, and recommend additional items to make your project easier, like painter’s tape or a drop cloth. If you’re not sure whether you need gloss or satin, spray or brush-on paint, one can or two, or have general questions about spray paint, stop in and see us today!
Get inspired with project ideas, product features, and more!
To find the Valu Home Center closest to you, visit our Store Locator here! To shop our online warehouse of over 67,000 items, visit our site here. Always be sure to call ahead to verify current pricing and stock of spray paints at your neighborhood Valu.
Tagged In: , krylon, paint, product feature, rustoleum, selection, spray paint