LATEST FROM: carbon monoxide

Amanda’s Law Saves Lives From CO Poisoning January 6th, 2015
On February 22, 2010, a new law went into effect in New York State to help protect families from the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in the US: carbon monoxide (CO). This legislation...
Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector Safety

Guest blog by Michael Krupski, Firefighter/EMS Chief of Armor Volunteer Fire Co.

October 23rd, 2014
As fire prevention month draws to a close and you prepare to start closing up your home for the winter, it’s always important to take a few minutes to check on the systems in...