STORM BLASTER® is an all season sealant for exterior use in weather extremes. It can be applied to cold or wet surfaces and still retain its excellent adhesion.
What makes STORM BLASTER® special?
- Instantly Bonds & Seals – Even Wet and Oily Surfaces
- Permanently Flexible – Won’t Crack or Split
- Extreme Temperature Application – From 0°F to 140°F
- Minimal Surface Prep
Where can I use it?
- Most plastics
How can I apply it?
1) Surface should be free from loose mortar, release agents, old caulking, old paint, or other contaminants.
2) Cut tip to desired orifice size at a 45° angle, puncture inner seal and load cartridge into caulk gun
3) Squeeze trigger to start flow of material, then work caulk into joint.
4) Smooth or trim caulk with a proper tool. Small amount of soapy water or mineral spirits helps smoothing.
5) Clean up with mineral spirits.
6) FOR BEST RESULTS: Do not use in areas of continuous submersion (i.e. aquariums or swimming pools). Do not use in areas where temperatures exceed 180°F. Do not apply to frosty or icy surfaces. STORM BLASTER® may damage some plastics, such as polystyrene foam insulation.
Where can I get it?
Well, at Valu of course! Come on in to your local Valu Home Centers and our knowledgeable associates will get you exactly what you need to get the job done!